Ultimate Amiga

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: HH's SaveState List  (Read 29362 times)

Hungry Horace

• Amorphous Blue-Blob Man
  • Site Admin
  • A4000T
  • Don't forget... Ameboid's need love too!
    • AUW
HH's SaveState List
« on: November 10, 2006, 03:12:14 PM »

just wanted to start up a thread to make sure those people doing extra RAM installed savestates dont end up duplicating each others works.

I'm doing a massive sort-out of my savestates, so here's a Revised set of Listing;

i will not be taking on any new savestates, since i already have this many to maintain. Please direct requests at other members of the RAM-installer team.

Uploaded and available from the Revised Savestate Database

Alien Breed 2
    Alien Breed: Tower Assault
    Batman - The Movie
    Battle Chess
    Battle Master
    Buggy Boy
    Cannon Fodder
    Captive
    Dalek Attack
    Desert Strike
    Empire Strikes back
    Exile
    Gauntlet 2
    Gods
    Hammerfist
    Harley Davidson
    Holiday Lemmings 1994
    Hostages
    IK+
    Indy Heat
    It Came From The Desert
    James Pond 2: Robocod
    Legend
    Lemmings

Savestate + 0.62 Config Created

Magic Pockets
    Mega Lo Mania
    Midnight Resistance
    Oh No! More Lemmings
    Paperboy
    Parasol Stars
    Pinball Dreams
    Pinball Fantasies
    Populous & Data Disks
    Return of the Jedi
    Sensible Golf
    Sim City & Terrain Editor
    Speedball 2
    SWOS 96/97
    Time Machine
    The Settlers
    Turrican
    Turrican 2
    UFO: Enemy Unknown
    Wonderboy in Monsterland
    Xenon 2

Old Savestates to add Configs to

Powermonger
    SOTB 1
    SOTB 2
    SOTB 3
    Stardust
    Volfied
    Walker
    Wings

ADF unpacking (re-)required

Flashback
    Lemmings 2 - no intro version
    Plutos
    Nebulus
    North & South
    Star Wars
    Switchblade
    Syndicate
    Zool
    Zool 2

Faults, Problems, GUIs etc

Bloodwych & Data Disk - GUI w.i.p
Cadaver - combine with The Payoff?
Cybernoid 1 & 2 - to be merged with GUI.
Dungeon Master / Chaos Strikes Back - i need to look into how savedisks are used / transfered for GUI creation
EOTB 1 - memory hungry bitch
EOTB 2 - memory hungry bitch part 2
Exolon - corrupted text needs fixing
FA18 Interceptor - 68020 only  - will use cracked version
Frontier - Elite 2 - 68020 only - will use cd32 version
James Pond - graphics faulty in "home" section
Lemmings 2 & Editor - registered to me, so we'll have to see about this one!
Llamatron & Revenge of the Mutant Camels - to be merged with GUI
Lotus Trilogy - to be merged with GUI
Pinball Dreams - WHDLoad Registation required required for full use, must creat Custom-Splash version
Populous 2 & Challenge Games - to be merged with GUI
Rainbow Islands - 68020 only... WHDLoad slave fixed requested
Rocket Ranger - still requires codesheet, due to bug in whdload slave
Supremacy - WHDload registration required, must creat Custom-splash version

Not even started yet

Black Crypt - requested - anyone want to take this?
Cannon Fodder 2 - eeeek! many small files!
Morph
Worlds of Legend

If everyone can be sure to post what installs they plan to do, and write in a new thread which ones they have done as soon as they are done, then people can always cover some off of each others  lists without any time-wasting cross-over! (it's for your own good!)
« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 12:05:41 PM by Hungry Horace »
Quote from: KillerGorilla
because winuae is made of code and your amiga is made of stuff

FOL

• PSPUAE Dev Team
  • Site Admin
  • A4000T
  • Amigakit.com Technical
    • PSPUAE
Re: Savestates to come
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2006, 05:18:11 PM »

just wanted to start up a thread to make sure those people doing extra RAM installed savestates dont end up duplicating each others works.

I've tried Settlerss WHD  already, not enough memory. I will be giving the JST install a try though.

other ones i have installed on HD already that i was going to do are;

Exile
    Parasol Stars
    Oh No More Lemmings
    Worlds of Legend (actually, i need to check the Legend savestate too, as i think it's faulty.)
    Time Machine
    Plutos
    Lotus 3
    Nebulous
    Lemmings 2
    Switchblade
    F18
    Hero Quest

i'll do them in that order too. If everyone can be sure to post what installs they plan to do, and write in a new thread which ones they have done as soon as they are done, then people can always cover some off of each others  lists without any time-wasting cross-over! (it's for your own good!)

Please dont do Bloodwych though, i have something special planned for this... or if you do, expect it to be over-written by my own one! it's perfectly playable off the ADF anyway, it's just a bit of a pain creating a save-disk for transfer to the Data Disk.

I plan to do a load more, cant say as yet, as im about to go out. I`ll forget Lotus 3 as thats the only 1 you listed that is on my MS ready to do.

Horace, can you check Turrican and Turrican 2, as I have tried and tried your download, and they just sit there with a blank screen, if I load another, say rainbow islands its fine. I have removed the menu.png and tried config after config, but nothing works. Also when I load them it keeps loading 1.3 as the kickStart.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2006, 05:19:49 PM by FOL »
Resolute and Industrious
Grand ruler of the yellow people and the Ultimate Amiga Empire

Hungry Horace

• Site Admin
  • A4000T
    • AUW
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2006, 06:36:36 PM »

hmmm... i am having the same problem.

they definately worked on version 0.61.... and i know that you will be using 0.62 beta like i am.

that kickstart thing is also a bug of 0.62... i mentioned it to thinkp, its just moving to the default config because none is saved.  this might well be the cause of the problem though.

going out??? you FOL?? never!

FOL

• PSPUAE Dev Team
  • Site Admin
  • A4000T
  • Amigakit.com Technical
    • PSPUAE
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2006, 08:34:05 PM »

hmmm... i am having the same problem.

they definately worked on version 0.61.... and i know that you will be using 0.62 beta like i am.

that kickstart thing is also a bug of 0.62... i mentioned it to thinkp, its just moving to the default config because none is saved.  this might well be the cause of the problem though.

going out??? you FOL?? never!

Well, im using 061, as the 062 I have, I have altered while testing some hidden options. So i dont have browsable MS0: version. I will test some more though.

I had to go to a Party my dad laid on for the Drama group my daughter is in. Good fun to, aint been out with the family for a night out in ages.
Resolute and Industrious

Hungry Horace

• Site Admin
  • A4000T
    • AUW
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2006, 10:26:23 PM »

s'ok, i'll just remake them with 0.62 and hope they work. bit weird tho, i definately tested them and they were fine before...

EmuChicken

• PSPUAE Beta Tester
  • A500
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2006, 08:45:25 AM »

HH, I tried your release of T2 on 0.60 with no luck either

You think it has anything to do with the different configurations within uae?

PS; Ive gotta say, you thought your way into making WHDLoad games for PSPUAE damn well- you deserve a big pat on the back :-D

PPS - now I just need to wait for the next release for them extra FPS - I still cant get turrican 2 running without significant slowdown when I get to a group of enemies.- and thats with following the config on this website :/  - and with sound off! - sound on aint working too well

PPPS : I downloaded 061, and just messed with the config a lil, works alreet with no sound :-)  good for a train journey when you dont wanna annoy too many people eh :D
« Last Edit: November 11, 2006, 09:01:14 AM by EmuChicken »

FOL

• PSPUAE Dev Team
  • Site Admin
  • A4000T
  • Amigakit.com Technical
    • PSPUAE
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2006, 10:21:52 AM »

HH, I tried your release of T2 on 0.60 with no luck either

You think it has anything to do with the different configurations within uae?

PS; Ive gotta say, you thought your way into making WHDLoad games for PSPUAE damn well- you deserve a big pat on the back :-D

PPS - now I just need to wait for the next release for them extra FPS - I still cant get turrican 2 running without significant slowdown when I get to a group of enemies.- and thats with following the config on this website :/  - and with sound off! - sound on aint working too well

PPPS : I downloaded 061, and just messed with the config a lil, works alreet with no sound :-)  good for a train journey when you dont wanna annoy too many people eh :D

Thanks Emu, *FOL waits for his pat on the back for his savestates ;)*

Also, Emu, I have a savestate ready for Turrican 2 CDTV, much better version with the intro, ;)
Resolute and Industrious

EmuChicken

• PSPUAE Beta Tester
  • A500
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2006, 11:47:20 AM »

Actually, you all deserve a pat on the back!   ::)  This emulator has come a long way since you've taken over :P

How is the programming language?  Its in C right, but are there any special bits or bobs that you need to use as its on a PSP?  - I'd like to start programming- but I'm probably too stupid...  (ok, I did basic in the past with amos, amstrad etc, and then quick basic, and bits of C++,... then asp and html - but they were probably easy tasks)

FOL

• PSPUAE Dev Team
  • Site Admin
  • A4000T
  • Amigakit.com Technical
    • PSPUAE
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2006, 12:01:01 PM »

Actually, you all deserve a pat on the back!   ::)  This emulator has come a long way since you've taken over :P

How is the programming language?  Its in C right, but are there any special bits or bobs that you need to use as its on a PSP?  - I'd like to start programming- but I'm probably too stupid...  (ok, I did basic in the past with amos, amstrad etc, and then quick basic, and bits of C++,... then asp and html - but they were probably easy tasks)

Im the same, im a n00b when it comes to C, but it looks similiar to php (which I know php). I was told that php is based off C, not sure if thats true or not. I think im learning alot, from Ric and thinkp, but im still to new to it. I was trying to update the menu, to ressemble WinUAE, but I keep getting stuck. Proberly me defining something wrong, I might have another look, but to busy with savestates at the moment.
Resolute and Industrious

Hungry Horace

• Site Admin
  • A4000T
    • AUW
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2006, 12:39:01 PM »

thatnks Emu for the Kudos. after your last AG post, i guess you can be forgiven now.  :P

i'm definately a bit annoyed about T1 / T2 now, becasue i was playing T1 and i even sent EmuChicken T2 well in advance!!

i will make them again with the new version, an hope they work then, maybe you are right and it's something to do with the configs (the kickstart bug wouldnt help there either)

a similar problem was reported with Cruise for a Corpse btw, i've checked it and it just stays on a blue screen.

also, there's a bug with it sometimes only display half the screen... but i've not reproduced it on-demand yet.

EmuChicken

• PSPUAE Beta Tester
  • A500
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2006, 12:48:34 PM »

HH, dont worry about it, you know very well I want the speed from the emulator to reproduce how it is on an actual system...  I didnt mean to sound as if I was saying your work sucks- it doesnt. . . it rox0rz

If you played turrican 2 and everytime you saw baddies your system slowed down, wouldnt you even consider playing a worse version that runs at full speed? - that was my point...

...But it seems now Ive got it working a lot better than before on pspuae ;-)

... oh - and most the states you sent are 5mb :P hahaha

PPPPS - I cant wait for this next version to come out, this is probably the speed increase needed which will put the stamp on me using this emulator far more than the st :)  (actually I'll probably delete it!)
« Last Edit: November 11, 2006, 12:51:25 PM by EmuChicken »

FOL

• PSPUAE Dev Team
  • Site Admin
  • A4000T
  • Amigakit.com Technical
    • PSPUAE
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2006, 01:17:47 PM »

HH, dont worry about it, you know very well I want the speed from the emulator to reproduce how it is on an actual system...  I didnt mean to sound as if I was saying your work sucks- it doesnt. . . it rox0rz

If you played turrican 2 and everytime you saw baddies your system slowed down, wouldnt you even consider playing a worse version that runs at full speed? - that was my point...

...But it seems now Ive got it working a lot better than before on pspuae ;-)

PPPPS - I cant wait for this next version to come out, this is probably the speed increase needed which will put the stamp on me using this emulator far more than the st :)  (actually I'll probably delete it!)

Indeed, but its playable, ;), even with CPU at max and frameskip 2 to 3, ;). I have done Turrican 2 CDTV version, which runs great. It also seems faster than the adf / ahdload version.

@Horace, I know about these bugs, you have to load the savestate config, i included in the latest release, then select the kickstart 3.0, it then runs fine. As for the half screen problem, i am aware of this too. If you load another state, then go back to the 1 you wanted, it seems to cure itself. I dont know why it does this, but as you said all states need redoing, I thought this, after seeing the new beta. It wont be a problem, ;), not now we have a Installer Team.
Resolute and Industrious

Hungry Horace

• Site Admin
  • A4000T
    • AUW
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2006, 01:28:06 PM »

and you know very well i'm a sarcastic moody b**tard, whose comments should usually be taken with a big pinch of salt ;)

you should have said "ranbow islands" - i'm not really into T2 that much, and back when Rainbow was unplayable on PSPUAE, i actually played through the Speccy version instead!

must all be FOL's or multi-diskers then :P  - dont worry, there's cutbacks on memory coming soon.

you wont like the next version out then! it's more improvments before the FAME/C core version... hell, we've not even go the FAME beta yet!

Indeed, but its playable, ;), even with CPU at max and frameskip 2 to 3, ;). I have done Turrican 2 CDTV version, which runs great. It also seems faster than the adf / ahdload version.

Quote from: FOL
@Horace, I know about these bugs, you have to load the savestate config, i included in the latest release, then select the kickstart 3.0, it then runs fine.

i've just tried it, and cruise still wont work mate. it's shifting it back to 1.3 on state-load, and when i reset it it IS 1.3 not 3.0.... i will try it on the latest beta tho.

but as you said all states need redoing, I thought this, after seeing the new beta. It wont be a problem, ;), not now we have a Installer Team.

if only they would post once in a while!

Firestar_Jes

• A600
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2006, 01:38:30 PM »

Hey

Just been doing my first one with parasol stars, but it was more of a test to try this

I'll update later when decided wich i want to do

on my list so far

Moonstone
Mortal Kombat
Mortal Kombat II

Hungry Horace

• Site Admin
  • A4000T
    • AUW
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2006, 01:43:11 PM »

a word of warning... moonstone requires a registered copy of WHDLoad!

if you arent, dont worry, just post your ADFs for the installer up in a ZIP and i'll stick a keyfile in and do it.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

TinyPortal 2.2.2 © 2005-2022