Ultimate Amiga

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: PLZ HELP!! SOMEBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 5050 times)

speedballer

• A600
PLZ HELP!! SOMEBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: December 23, 2006, 08:37:33 PM »

I have been waiting patiantly for a new release of PSPUAE that would work on the GTA eloader of my 2.6 PSP and i thought today was the day when i downloaded the new x mas PSPUAE-062, i'm pretty sure i installed it write and I followed the read me step by step, it shows the emulator on the eloader but once selected brings up merry xmas greeting from PSPUAE but then fades to black?? and stays black..... have i done something wrong? has anyone had this problem but fixed it?? plz help somebody, i am dying to play moonstone and monkey island

FOL

• PSPUAE Dev Team
  • Site Admin
  • A4000T
  • Amigakit.com Technical
    • PSPUAE
Re: PLZ HELP!! SOMEBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2006, 08:49:55 PM »

I have been waiting patiantly for a new release of PSPUAE that would work on the GTA eloader of my 2.6 PSP and i thought today was the day when i downloaded the new x mas PSPUAE-062, i'm pretty sure i installed it write and I followed the read me step by step, it shows the emulator on the eloader but once selected brings up merry xmas greeting from PSPUAE but then fades to black?? and stays black..... have i done something wrong? has anyone had this problem but fixed it?? plz help somebody, i am dying to play moonstone and monkey island

You got a PM,

Didnt have KickRoms in correct place. ms0:PSP/GAME/PSPUAE/KICKS/

Thread Loacked.....
« Last Edit: December 24, 2006, 10:17:18 AM by FOL »
Resolute and Industrious
Grand ruler of the yellow people and the Ultimate Amiga Empire
Pages: [1]   Go Up

TinyPortal 2.2.2 © 2005-2022