Ultimate Amiga

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What Amiga games have you got on your PSP right now??  (Read 9314 times)

baboon

• Amiga fanatic
  • PSPUAE Beta Tester
  • A600
  • Moon Monkey
What Amiga games have you got on your PSP right now??
« on: March 05, 2007, 09:04:05 AM »

I've been having lots of fun lately refreshing my memory by playing loads of amiga games on my PSP that I havent touched since back in the day. What I was wondering is what games you guys are canning on your PSP right now (I'm hoping to get some ideas of what to try out again next)?

My top titles getting played at the mo are: Rick Dangerous, Cadavear, E-Swat, Robocop 2, Silkworm, Shadow Dancer, Moon Stone, Great Giana Sisters, Ikari Warriors and IK+. ...I'm also well impressed cause these particular games seem to play very well indeed on my PSP.  ;D

Ta

EmuChicken

• PSPUAE Beta Tester
  • A500
Re: What Amiga games have you got on your PSP right now??
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2007, 09:10:32 AM »

Turrican 2 :)
...  at the moment though non amiga, I'm nailing Ridge Racer a bit :D  psx4psp rocks .... and its only at 3mb ripped X)

baboon

• Amiga fanatic
  • PSPUAE Beta Tester
  • A600
  • Moon Monkey
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2007, 09:20:10 AM »

...  at the moment though non amiga, I'm nailing Ridge Racer a bit :D  psx4psp rocks .... and its only at 3mb ripped X)

Yep my PS1 collection is also getting canned on my psp right now too! ...more so than actual brand new UMDs! lol  ...Strider 2, Castlevania SOTN, R-type Delta, Bubble bobble featuring rainbow islands (which all seems arcade perfect and once ripped only makes 4mb), Bubble Bobble 2, Rtypes (also ripped to just 10mb), C&C Red Alert etc etc. :)

I'm in retro heaven right now with my PSP, all my years of growing up with various computers & consoles are they are all now in the palm of my hands!  ;D

I think my next game to play on my works lunch break will have to be either cannon fodder or stuntcar racer on PSPUAE. ...happy days. :)

« Last Edit: March 05, 2007, 09:24:58 AM by baboon »

FOL

• PSPUAE Dev Team
  • Site Admin
  • A4000T
  • Amigakit.com Technical
    • PSPUAE
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2007, 10:36:18 AM »

Yep my PS1 collection is also getting canned on my psp right now too! ...more so than actual brand new UMDs! lol  ...Strider 2, Castlevania SOTN, R-type Delta, Bubble bobble featuring rainbow islands (which all seems arcade perfect and once ripped only makes 4mb), Bubble Bobble 2, Rtypes (also ripped to just 10mb), C&C Red Alert etc etc. :)

I'm in retro heaven right now with my PSP, all my years of growing up with various computers & consoles are they are all now in the palm of my hands!  ;D

I think my next game to play on my works lunch break will have to be either cannon fodder or stuntcar racer on PSPUAE. ...happy days. :)

Im currently using all the new states i have done, they are in the downloads section, not messing with settings or adf's, just state load, choose game and bang its done, ;).

Fav has to be Turrican 2 (which doesnt run that bad) and DuneII which runs lovely, oh and Lam American Challenge (renamed for CD32).
Resolute and Industrious
Grand ruler of the yellow people and the Ultimate Amiga Empire

baboon

• Amiga fanatic
  • PSPUAE Beta Tester
  • A600
  • Moon Monkey
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2007, 10:55:39 AM »

Im currently using all the new states i have done, they are in the downloads section, not messing with settings or adf's, just state load, choose game and bang its done, ;).

I just had a quick blast with using a save state for Cannon fodder but I keep getting a black screen? Any ideas why it wouldnt work? ...my disks are called: Cannon Fodder_1.adf
Cannon Fodder_2.adf
Cannon Fodder_3.adf

« Last Edit: March 05, 2007, 11:08:00 AM by FOL »

EmuChicken

• PSPUAE Beta Tester
  • A500
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2007, 10:57:51 AM »

???

Save states that are made on this website dont need the adf files

baboon

• Amiga fanatic
  • PSPUAE Beta Tester
  • A600
  • Moon Monkey
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2007, 11:08:55 AM »

I didnt think you did but for some reason then that save state doesnt work for me. It just goes to a black screen. :(

FOL

• PSPUAE Dev Team
  • Site Admin
  • A4000T
  • Amigakit.com Technical
    • PSPUAE
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2007, 11:33:23 AM »

???

Save states that are made on this website dont need the adf files

Indeed they do not. I didnt mean those states, they are old states, and im not sure on how stable horaces are, but i know my old 1's suck when using them with 0.62. Cannon Fodder is 1 of horace's I believe.

Does it have a config file with it?

Just checked and no it doesnt, hence your blank screen. I dont think its 1 of mine, done so many I cant remember. Im not sure as to the settings, you need to get it running. Ill check now.

ATTACHED BELOW IS A CONFIG FILE THAT WILL WORK
If screen goes blank, it could be loading, took about 15 seconds to load, and had a blank screen, dont know what it is with sensible software games, pspuae doesnt like them, and music cuts out etc etc.
Resolute and Industrious

baboon

• Amiga fanatic
  • PSPUAE Beta Tester
  • A600
  • Moon Monkey
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2007, 11:46:11 AM »

If screen goes blank, it could be loading, took about 15 seconds to load, and had a blank screen, dont know what it is with sensible software games, pspuae doesnt like them, and music cuts out etc etc.

My lunch break is over now so I cant try this till later once I get home, but thanks very much for the quick response. :)

Getting back on to my original topic (I've made my own thread go off topic lol)... I'll defo check out DuneII later tonight too.  ;D

« Last Edit: March 05, 2007, 12:03:28 PM by FOL »

FOL

• PSPUAE Dev Team
  • Site Admin
  • A4000T
  • Amigakit.com Technical
    • PSPUAE
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2007, 12:03:55 PM »

My lunch break is over now so I cant try this till later once I get home, but thanks very much for the quick response. :)

Getting back on to my original topic (I've made my own thread go off topic lol)... I'll defo check out DuneII later tonight too.  ;D

No problems, you know you can click the reply with quote, ;)
Resolute and Industrious

baboon

• Amiga fanatic
  • PSPUAE Beta Tester
  • A600
  • Moon Monkey
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2007, 12:06:43 PM »

No problems, you know you can click the reply with quote, ;)

Yep.   ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

TinyPortal 2.2.2 © 2005-2022